Thursday, January 25, 2007

It Never Ends!

I decided to do a wholesale show again after being away for over a year. Last year was a write off when it came to my wholesale business since we were up in the air in regards to my husband's military career. They couldn't give us a definitive answer about moving us or not and that doesn't allow me to plan my schedule. And if any one of you is in the craft world, you'll know that you have to plan over 6 months ahead for some popular shows.

Finally, he's retiring this coming July so I can actually make plans. What a concept! It's nice to have the freedom of knowing....my life's been in the mercy of the military for too many years.

I'm going to be at the By Hand Gift Show in Edmonton from Feb. 18-21st. Check their site for info: www.byhand.ca . It's running in conjunction with the Alberta Gift Show. It's the first time I've done the Alberta show...looking forward to it. It's not a public show, you'll have to have a resale license to attend.

Right now, I'm working like mad to get all my samples and new products ready. I forgot how much work that takes! But I do hope it's well worth it.

No comments: